Monday, March 3, 2008

The Sauna Part 66

Five o’clock; I made it. The day was over and I actually felt better. Meeting with Sarah had reminded me why I was here after all. And her lack of awareness of the tabloid gossip meant I had no explaining to do and the session with her made me feel normal again. I collected my belongings and locked up my files and headed out the back way, only too glad to be headed home.

I arrived at the house about ten to six and Jon was standing in the backyard, waiting to greet me. He folded me into his arms in a big bear hug and kissed me like I’d been away for years. But it felt good and I let him know it as I dropped my purse and plunged my tongue into his mouth. He kissed me back hungrily, holding my face in his hands.

“I missed you” I said breathlessly.

“I missed you too” he growled, grinding his stiffening cock against my leg with a smirk.

He slipped my suit jacket over my shoulders and pawed at the hem of my skirt and I didn’t resist at all, starving for his affection. I backed up against the car and reached for his shorts, tugging at the waistline. No doubt we would have been naked in minutes had it not been for the sound of tires on the gravel driveway.

“What the …?” I stammered, turning to see who’d be pulling in unannounced when I saw the pizza delivery sign on the car pulling up.

“I ordered pizza. I figured you wouldn’t feel like cooking anything” he grinned, yanking his pants into place as I smoothed my skirt back down.

“I am hungry! I love a man who’ll feed me!” I said, marveling at his thoughtfulness.

Jon reached in his pocket and pulled out some bills as the delivery boy approached with the pizza, averting his eyes. He’d obviously seen enough to know we weren’t standing outside waiting for him. Jon took the box and pressed the bills into the kid’s hand and thanked him.

“Let’s eat outside. The cats won’t give us any peace otherwise” I suggested, clearing a spot at the table and chairs on the patio.

“I’ll get the plates” Jon offered and returned with plates and a bottle of wine and glasses.

I was famished and the pizza smelled good, so we dug in. Jon poured the wine and we chatted as we ate. I watched as he folded his pizza and took a big bite, wrinkling his nose slightly.

“Not quite up to what you’re used too, huh?” I observed, thinking the pizza in NYC was a damn sight better than what was available here, at least in Gowanda.

“Yeah, I know, I’m spoiled” he said, taking another bite.

The cats were all clustered about the kitchen window watching us enviously as we devoured the pizza. Opie screamed loudly, demanding attention and we both turned to see them staring out the window.

“Will they eat pizza?” he asked, surprised.

“All the things you may have heard about cats being finicky simply aren’t true. Beowulf especially loves anything Italian” I winked.

“She’s the girl, right? I see. She sat next to me while I was in the house talking to you earlier. She rubbed me the whole time. And here I thought it was because she was a girl and couldn’t resist me” he pouted.

“No doubt that’s true too. I know I can’t” I admitted, lowering my eyelashes and looking at him provocatively.

“C’mere” he commanded and I obeyed.

“Now, where were we before the pizza?” he teased, standing up and backing me up to the house.

He reached out, resting his forearms flat against the side of the house, trapping me within the space between us. He was so close I could feel his breath on my cheek and I was sure he could feel my heart beating out of my chest. The pizza had done nothing to diminish our appetites for each other, not even a little. I reached for his waistband and tugged, his erection springing forth like a loaded gun as he moved closer. He hoisted my skirt up with both hands and licked the sauce from his lips.

“Right about here, I think” he said, looking at me wickedly.

“Mmmhhmmnnn, you’ve got a good memory” I said, licking my lips in reply.

I reached for his face, pulling his lips to mine as I sucked his lower lip between my own. My thighs parted as he cornered me against the house and his cock tapped at my entrance insistently. He wrapped his fingers around the base of his shaft, guiding it against me and teasing my silky center as he nipped at my lips with his teeth. I dug my hands in his hair, my fingers twitching and curling with every contact.

Jon was an infinite tease and he made me hotter and wetter than I ever thought possible. I’d never thought of myself as weak, but I was so close to begging when I felt his tongue tickle my ear and his hand moved from the wall to my throat, followed by his soft lips. He slid the strap of my chemise over my shoulder and fondled my breast he’d exposed.

“Have mercy, Jon, and take me now” I cried, unable to stand the teasing pleasure of his shaft tickling my slippery bud, but not penetrating me.

He pulled back, startled at first and then pleased at the desperate look on my face.

“I’d never refuse a lady” he said, but not yet satisfied that I was sufficiently begging.

“I’m no lady and I need you to fuck me right now” I blurted out, nearly beside myself with wanting him.

“Now, baby …is that any way to talk? Ask me nice now” he taunted me.

“Please! Please …Jon, make love to me, please …” I tried to be ladylike.

Pushed over the edge now himself, he relented and rammed the head of his cock into me so hard I nearly cried.

“Is that what you want, baby? Tell me again” he growled.

“Yesssss, that’s what I want. I want you inside me. I want you to fuck me …” I moaned, enjoying the game thoroughly now.

‘Tell me how you want it, darlin’. Do you like it soft and slow …like this” he purred, slowing the pace and nipping my lower lip.

“Uhhmmnn …” I managed between his nibbles.

“Or do you like it like this, a little rough?” he asked, not waiting for a reply.

He drove into me harder, faster, his tongue assaulting my mouth in a frenzy. I could only groan as he already knew what I wanted. He tore the slip off the rest of the way and took my breast in his hand, digging into my flesh with his fingers. A cry tore from my throat as my orgasm ripped through my body and he sank his teeth into my shoulder, driving me past the point of no return.

But I didn’t go there alone. Jon’s game worked just as well for him and he poured his hot lava into me like a volcano erupting, his scream muffled by my flesh in his teeth. The fierceness of his explosion drained him and he slackened his hold on me and I slid down the wall with a shudder as he collapsed on top of me and we lay there in a heap, panting. My arms dropped to my sides and he leaned against me heavily, breathing hard.

When he finally caught his breath, he took my face in his hands and looked hard in my eyes. I tried to focus, understanding now what was meant by blinding passion. I tried to speak, but I couldn’t. Jon had tears in his eyes.

“Jesus, baby. I don’t know what just happened. I don’t know what came over me. When you said fuck me … I just lost it” he said, still panting.

“Yeah …” I said, barely audible, but smiling.

“You drive me insane” he said, sounding relieved and grinning now too.

He bent his head forward and kissed me gently, but I flinched slightly, my lips bruised. I tried again and this time he was as tender as a butterfly, barely brushing my lips with his.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to hurt you. I …” he began, but I put a finger to his lips to quiet him.

“Stop apologizing, I’m no dainty little flower you’re going to damage. Just try not to kill me” I giggled.

He hugged me then and stood up, pulling me to my feet.

“Richie was right. I met my match” he chuckled as he staggered inside.

“Yeah, well, maybe so, but I can’t remember the last time I felt this tired at seven-thirty. I must be getting old” I said, stumbling along beside him as we made our way together to the bedroom.

“Not old, babe, just older” Jon said and we both laughed.

“How I love that song. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve used that line myself and I was just thinking it too. Thank you for writing that song, love” I said as I nudged him affectionately.

“I’ve gotta admit, it was one of my best lines. It really fits sometimes” he said, sounding every bit as weary as I felt.

“So you won’t hold it against me if I wanna go to sleep just now?” I asked.

“Nope, as long as you wanna sleep with me and we make a pact never to tell anybody we went to sleep at this hour. It’d totally blow my credentials as a rock star” he said, stripping off his shirt and shorts before helping me to shed the remains of my suit.

“Agreed” I replied as we climbed into bed and fell asleep in each other’s arms.

5 comments:

lori said...

Another great chapter!

Anonymous said...

This is me SCREAMING "yes, yes, yes!!! New Chapters!!!" You just made my day. There are so many places to go with this and I am waiting to see where this wild ride will continue to go!!

Opester said...

Stay tuned-lots more coming!

And to all who have asked and wished me well regarding my precious kitty-I got the vet report today and he is all clear-no cancer and no need for surgery-it was something else altogether and not what either he or I had feared and no need to worry-he will be fine and it is nothing to worry about!!!!! Thank you all for your prayers and kind words and thoughts, it means a lot and I am sooooo relieved!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am SO enjoying this story.
So glad it was nothing serious with your writing buddy. :)

Anonymous said...

After two days I finally was able to catch up to where the story is. Just wanted to say that I really love the fiction.
Can't wait to read more!

Sheena